Why Join the BULLS SOCCER CLUB?
Because we have the most successful Academy Program in Hawaii
“Never Settle for Less”
• More local alumni successfully played/play in the
pros, including, among others: Brian Ching (MLS MVP), Mele French (W-League
MVP), Caprice Dydasco, Alli Lipsher, Kenji Treschuk, Duke Hashimoto, Brock
Granger, Morgan Langley, David Gualderama…
• Current national team camp invitees include True Dydasco, Caprice Dydasco,
Kylie Minamishin, Sunshine Fontes, Naia Graham, D'awncey "Kitty" Jones-Black…
• For the past 18 years, an estimated 70%+ of our graduating Academy players
were recruited and played soccer successfully in college; currently there are
over 45 Bulls collegiate players.
• Only Hawaii club to have three players named US Youth Soccer All American.
• Only Hawaii club to win a national soccer championship - in both genders.
• Only Hawaii club to win Surf Cup – in both genders.
• Only Hawaii club to win the Dana Cup (Denmark) – HSC Bulls 94G over Malmo FC
• More Hawaii Gatorade players of the year - 2016 Winners: Tyler Ohata, Sunshine
• At one time, five IVY league school team captains were Bulls players.
• Past players and coaches credit their Club experience for contributing to
their success, on and off the field.
• Alumni at all levels (players, coaches, volunteers, board members) remain
active in the Club.
• Love of soccer - a love of the game leads to
improved skills and fitness.
• Success through Education – Our Coaching motto - we teach the game!
• Training - more practices, games, fast footwork, goalkeeper training;
challenging training opportunities - playing “up” and girls training with the
boys; college recruitment counseling.
• Competition - national and international competition is arranged for
Academy teams; European event for both genders at U13.
• Teamwork – how to be a contributing team player is taught and modeled.
• Professional conduct – is expected from our Ohana!
Did you know? Honolulu SC Bulls teams have taken the field
against such international prestigious clubs as Ajax Amsterdam FC (Netherlands),
RSC Anderlecht (Belgium), Eintracht Frankfurt (Germany), Norwich City (England),
Malmo FC (Sweden), Tigres (Mexico), among others.
The Bulls is a Hawaii “born and bred” non-profit soccer club
established in 1975, with strong national and international ties. Phil Neddo has
led the Club as Director of Coaching (DOC) since 1998. DOC Neddo has coached
national championship teams in multiple states, and national team players (from
youth to the pros and the World Cup) in four countries - in both genders.
NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS… join a club with a proven record at all levels!